This coming Monday is the season finale. I am so sad to see it end. This season has been great. Yes, it does have it s fair share of trashy moments but there are a lot of great moments also. Who is Jason going to choose?? Melissa or Molly!!??Melissa has been my choice from the start. It was a little weird that her parents didn't want to meet him since it was so public. But come one people!! This is your daughter that may be proposed to. Can't you at least meet him it private. Sam reminds me that isn't that big of a deal since I didn't meet Sam's mom until a month before we got married and I met his dad the day of our wedding. So I will let the meeting of the parents slide. Understandable. They can all meet after they are engaged.
I have to say though, I don't hate Molly. In Bachelor history, I usually really love one of the girls and then hate the other one. This time I would be happy with either but of course happier if he chooses Melissa. Molly's mom is a little too crazy with the hat thing!Oh I forgot about the twist this week with Deanna coming back. Come on!! You already dumped Jason. Just stay away!! I really just think she is coming on to give him advice not to try to win him back. I just love how the show has to stay dramatic.
I just had to give a quick shout out to my guilty pleasure! I am excited for the finale but also sad to see it end.

7 comments:
Ginger, all I can say is "I agree- my thoughts exactly." I will be shocked if he doesn't pick Melissa. And what do you think about the "After the Final Rose" show? They didn't even have a studio audience for the taping. I wonder if Melissa's family is crazy or something. Just another twist...:)
Ginger, (it was Ginger that wrote this post right?!?) I am also a closet Bachelor fan. I've only seen a few seasons, but it really helps that they put the last few episodes online, so I can watch them whenever I have time. I agree with you about Melissa. I think she's a better fit with Jason. But I like Molly okay, too. (Jillian was actually my favorite from the start.)
But I want to know which girl you liked better for last season, the one with the British guy. I wasn't crazy about either of the final girls on that one. I felt like the guy wasn't extremely serious about finding a life long partner, either. Oh well, it was good entertainment. :)
I am proud to be a Bachelor fan. I have watched every episode of every season and I'm not ashamed. Of course I won't blog about in on my blog though :)
I'm also hoping for Mellissa. I loved Jillian. I hope she is the next Bachelorette. I'm not a huge fan of Molly but it makes me think that he will pick her since she isn't everyone's favorite. That's how it usually goes.
I will be sad to see it end. Hopefully there will be some other crazy show to take it's place until the fall.
I love the Bachelor too. I was totally addicted to it back in the day. Now I have had a hard time following it with kids. I usually miss it because I am too busy with dinner, baths, and bedtime. I wish it was on a little later than I would be set. I do think he is such a cutie though.
I am a closet watcher of Desperate Housewives right now. It is on during naptime and I just can't get enough of it. I don't tell many people how much I like it because they look at me like I am crazy. I never watch shows that are popular. I usually catch on when they are showing the re-runs. That is how I got to watching Housewives. It is just fun to watch. How are you guys doing?
Can't wait for tonight, 3 full hours. And then for tomorrow night, 2 After the Final Rose specials. I have a hunch at what's going to happen... did you see him on The View?
I was at the gym watching Regis and Kelly this morning and heard that he did some freaky thing and so I had to come home on my computer and watch what happened on abc.com. After watching Molly at the "After the final rose" show I really like her. I think she is a very classy person, but I don't think that he was very fair to Melissa. What a tough position to be in, choosing one and wondering about the other. I am glad that I will never have to wonder...
this was my first season of the bachelor and i quickly became addicted. i was a huge fan of melissa the entire show and i was so happy when jason proposed but completely shocked that he broke her heart and that molly took jason back!! i can't wait for the bachelorette with jillian!!
Post a Comment