skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Never-ending Pasta Bowl! Never again!!
I have always been an Olive Garden lover. I just love the chicken alfredo there. As some of you may know, Olive Garden often has the "never-ending pasta bowl" promotion. Every time I get the fettuccine alfredo during this promotion, the sauce is kind of watered down and is very bland to me. If I am going to have 5 million calories anyway, then I want the good stuff! Silly me decided to give it another chance while we are out here, hoping the sauce would have its full flavor and goodness. Yep, you guessed it, we had the same experience. This was the end of the road for us!! We were not going to let them push us around and be taken advantage of! Sam wrote them a wonderful email telling them pretty much that we know they change the sauce during "never-ending pasta bowl." We felt bad because when we sent the complaint, we had to say which location we were at. It is not this specific restaurant's fault, it is the big guys at Olive Garden! They apologized for our bad experience and the manager even called me to apologize. They handled it very nicely. They even sent us a $30 gift card. We will for sure be using it but just never during "Never-ending Pasta Bowl"!
3 comments:
And it totally sucks, even if you get the regular alfredo dishes, it's watered down, too. I feel your frustration!
I have never had the alfredo in the never ending bowl. But I can totally see how they would do that. Of course they won't ever tell you that. It's like that everywhere with all you can eat stuff. At Applebee's when they do all you can eat ribs the first batch is really good and then every serving after that is fatty and disgusting. You know they save the crappy stuff for that. What a ripoff!
That is so funny, I actually just ate there today and didn't know that was going on. I lately always have the soup and salad. I am sorry that it wasn't any good.
Post a Comment