I have just been surfing the internet this afternoon looking at different websites and trying to find cute decorations for our apartment. I love shopping at Roberts in Utah and I always go to their website every once in awhile just hoping they sell things online yet. Every time I look, I am always disappointed. This is the same thing with Adams and Company. I don't know if you have ever heard of this company but they make the cutest decorations ever!! If you have ever been to my apartment, most of my decorations are from there. I was introduced to them by my friend, Charity in St George. There was a store there. They have started to expand and sell their things in Roberts and Rod Works now. It is hard to buy things out in Utah and then try to find room in my suitcase to bring things back and there just aren't great stores out here to really make my apartment cute. My prayers have been answered and Adams & Co are online now! Can you believe it!!? You should all check them out. I just know you will fall in love just like I have!
Halloween Party
6 years ago

2 comments:
Ginger, thanks for posting about this. I hadn't heard of this company before, but they have really cute things! It reminds me a little bit of Tai Pan Trading Co. (have you been there?).
Nice!! I'll have to check it out! I hope you had fun w/ Cami and Juan. Would you like me to send you a spaghetti squash?? j/k
Post a Comment