Monday, July 14, 2008

Project Runway


The last couple of weeks I have been watching marathons of Project Runway. I am loving it. It is just one more of those reality shows. It plays on Bravo and it is competition between people that want to become clothes designers. They have fun challenges where sometimes they make wedding dresses, prom dresses, swim wear, and many other things in short amount of times. It is just fun to see how talented or not so talented some of them are. The new season of Project Runway starts either this week or next week so I will definitely be setting my tivo for this one. I love these kind of shows. I think it is funny when I find myself judging their design when I really don't know hardly anything about fashion. It is fun to do anyway.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

While on Maternity I was addicted to Project Runway. Well, I watched two seasons of it. I haven't watched it since, but with the lack of any kind of TV shows out there I may go back to the designers. I watched the seasons where the skinny tattoo boy won and then the big guy that wore pink and sunglasses all the time won. Good times!!

Cami and Juan said...

Uh Spoiler Alert on Crystal's comment! I don't get Bravo so I can't see this show or Life on the D-List that plays on Bravo. I am jealous of your Premium cable.

Unknown said...

I haven't watched this, but my sister has and tells me all the time to watch, maybe I will have to try it out :)

Just me n Hay said...

Sometimes I wonder about your viewing choices.... J/K. I don't tune in regularly, but it's fun to watch!!

Kristina said...

I love this show, too! I used to go to my brother's house to watch it with my sister-in-law every Wednesday. :) Oh, and for Cami--I think you can watch the episodes on youtube. I found the first episode for the new season on there, anyway.