I am a blogger now. At first I wanted to wait until I was pregnant to start my blog but since that isn't happening any time really soon, I am jumping on in. I am excited to tell about all of our Boston adventures.
I know, I know! The name of my blog is soooo original but I can't think of anything. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Halloween Party
6 years ago

4 comments:
Yay!!! I'm glad you have a post on your blog now. I've been waiting on pins and needles for a whole day now! It will be fun to hear about your mishaps and adventures in New England!
When you said you had a blog, I though to myself, "I bet she's secretly pregnant and wants to start the blog up so she can make the big announcement in a month or so." I guess not.
Very cool blog Ginger. I think it is great! I love to hear all the little stories that you tell on blogs. So I am excited to hear more! I hope the pregnancy thing happens sooner than you think. Maybe we will all be pregnant together!
Just call your blog, "The soon to be Dentist and his wife". I think it sounds pretty catchy. Good things come to those who wait, right?
Post a Comment