Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter & a whole lot more

Lottie is almost 4 months and Bennett is almost 21 months.  Time has been flying by these last few months.  We love being parents of 2 kids.  Sometimes a little bit of a handful but so rewarding.  I find myself tearing up a lot with the little things they do and just thinking that I have never been happier.

We had Lottie's blessing in our ward a few weeks ago.  It was such a special time.  She looked so pretty in her little dress but was so much happier when it was off. 




Lottie sure lets her personality shine through.  She is happy most of the time like Bennett is.  She is constantly smiling and is starting to laugh a lot also.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 Bennett is getting so big and independent.  He loves to climb anything in sight and gets into almost everything. He loves to help with Lottie and gives her an unlimited amount of kisses. He talks gibberish nonstop and will throw in a real word now and then. He is such a crack up.

While watching Frozen the other day Bennett just stood up during Love is an Open Door and sang "Open Door" at the right part. So random that I can't catch these things on video yet.

When Sam called my cell last week, I was putting Lottie in her bed so I wasn't around to answer the phone. Bennett grabbed the phone but missed the call so he swiped the phone and called Sam back.  He also put it onto speaker because that is what I usually do.  I heard Bennett talking nonstop from the other room and wondered what was going on.  He ran towards me and kept saying "dada".  I could hear Sam on the phone trying to get Bennett to bring me the phone.  It really was so hilarious and Bennett was so excited that he was talking to daddy without me there.

First day of Nursery.  He loves it in there.
Bennett loves these 2 stuffed animals.  He always greets them with a kiss and will
make us kiss them multiple times a day.
  
 
 
 

Bennett and Lottie already love each other so much.  Lottie is very cautious with Bennett around.  She is really only safe when I put her in the swing and leave the room.  Bennett can be overly excited around her sometimes and she gets hurt but he is trying to be gentle around her.  Photo shoots together don't always work out but they end up being the cutest pictures.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Easter was so wonderful and we had such a nice day and look forward to so many more holidays with these two.  Bennett doesn't quite understand what is going on yet but he loved his red pants!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

Julaine said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable!! Lottie is happy in very single pictures. Its wonderdul to hear about your life and that your so happy!

Cami and Juan said...

I love the Easter photo shoot. Lottie's dress is so perfect. I cannot wait to see you so soon! The girls loved looking at these pictures.

Crystal said...

Bennett looks so old in his Easter photos. I can't believe Lottie is almost 4 months. That's crazy!! These are great pictures. Good job updating the blog! I'm proud of you!!

Heather said...

Such a fun post! You have such beautiful children. Lottie in her blessing dress and adorable Easter dress is just so dang cute! I love how much Bennett loves her. It's so fun to see you guys in pictures at least when we miss you so much.

sylvia said...

You seriously have the cutest kids ever.