Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Saved by the Bell Reunion

I have been a supporter of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon from the start. I listen to it while I am working during the day. Jimmy Fallon has been trying to get the cast of Saved by the Bell together for a reunion show. There have been a few that have committed. Mark-Paul Gosselaar was on last night and acted like Zack Morris the whole time. It really was the greatest. You can watch for yourselves. I just love Saved by the Bell and have even got a few of my nieces and nephews addicted to it! Great times. I am excited for when they have the reunion show if they can get Kelly and Screech to commit!! See the clip below, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

5 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

That makes him seem really cool, like he's not one of those angry child stars saying people need to drop it. He almost seemed robotic at times, like I really believed he believed it! Ha ha.

The Payne family said...

Ha ha! I love that! I'm so glad you posted that. Thank you!

Heather said...

That is so funny! I'm glad you told me about this Ginger. He was so true to his Zack character! He looks great! That will be awesome if they can get everyone for a reunion show. I loved the "Friends Forever" song. It's still in my head.

Julaine said...

I loved saved by the bell! That would be great if they could get a reunion together. I'd have to actually watch him. If it happens you'll have to let me know when so I can watch it too!

Brittany and Scott said...

what a blast from the past!! i loved saved by the bell; not so much the miss bliss years, but everything after that :)