Ginger and I have only had Chipotle once and it was when they opened up in Utah. Well the second time that we're going to have it is this Thursday when they open a new store in MA (the ad is for a different store). Every time they open, they give away free burritos the day before, so for anyone near Woburn across from the Target, try not to question why we've only had it when it's free, and make sure to pick up some grub and maybe we'll see you there.
Halloween Party
6 years ago

1 comment:
Did I tell you we went to Chipotle and it is exactly like Qdobas. I thought they were the same place, different name in different parts of the country. I read reviews on both and people prefer Chipotle slightly over Qdobas, but to me they were both the same. Since you live close to both now, you should do reviews and comparisons.
Post a Comment